Win a free pass to the South Bay Yoga Conference! This pass is good for any 5 classes over the weekend ($150 value). Post on our Facebook page how acupuncture has made a positive change in your life and be entered to win. Also, the first 10 entries will get a discount code for $50 off admission to the conference. Contest deadline is June 30th. Winner will be announced on our Facebook page on July 2nd.
Here are the details on what the conference is all about…
Experience 3 full days of classes, discussions, and workshops including many aspects of and approaches to Yoga, Pilates, Feldenkrais Method & Alexander Technique. All levels welcome, beginner classes and experienced class offered.
The Marketplace features local, community based vendors, healing arts practitioners, body workers, artists and musicians and is open to the public.
The South Bay Yoga Conference is an opportunity for you to meet the health and wellness professionals that live and work right here in your own neighborhood. It is a space in which you can contribute to the conversation of mindful living in our community and learn about the programs and services available to you, your family and your friends. Joe Curcio will be presenting on Saturday, August 10th.
The South Bay Yoga Conference is a community festival-style event that
- raises awareness of yoga, wellness, and mindful living.
- unites the health and wellness professionals to more effectively serve.
- provides an opportunity to meet, experience, and converse with local healing arts practitioners.
- creates a space in which you are empowered to define your own wellness.
The South Bay Yoga Conference offers:
- beginner /introduction and experienced courses to different movement modalities including:
- Yoga Tune Up®
- Feldenkrais Method
- Alexander Technique
- specialized classes, including:
- arm balances and inversions
- shoulder and hip opening
- pose breakdowns (backbends, triangle, headstand, downward dog)
- myofascial release
- developing a home practice
- other forms of healing, including:
- an outdoor fair featuring local vendors and entertainment, including :
- yoga demonstrations
- mindful living products and services
- non-profit organizations
- healthy foods
- books and media
- Visit http://www.southbayyogaconference.com/ for more information