Yesterday, a client asked me to forward something I have posted on the wall at L.A. Wellness, and I thought, “Why not share it with everyone?”
Here is how acupuncture heals mind, body, and spirit:
- Increased life span: Acupuncture has been proven to increase telomere length, which is an indicator of lifespan and quality of end of life (https://lawellness.com/blog/want-to-live-longer-and-stay-healthier-check-this-out.html)
- Reduces Stress: Acupuncture deactivates the stress response, thereby diminishing circulating cortisol and adrenaline levels.
- Reduces Musculoskeletal Pain: Acupuncture has been proven effective in reducing tennis elbow, fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, osteoarthritis, low back pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome just to name a few.
- Improves Digestive Function: By activating the parasympathetic division of the autonomic nervous system, acupuncture helps regulate digestion and elimination.
- Improves Mental Clarity and Memory: A pub-med study published on the effects of acupuncture on undergraduate students academic performance revealed that acupuncture significantly improves test scores.
- Increases Fertility in both men and women: Not only does acupuncture increase conception and carrying to term for natural conception, but also increases IVF success rates by 50%.
- Aids in Recovery from Addiction: Established acupuncture protocols are used in almost every Drug Rehab facility in the country… because it works!
- Decreases Frequency and Intensity of Headaches: A new study of acupuncture — the most rigorous and detailed analysis of the treatment to date — found that it can ease migraines. Financed by the National Institutes of Health and carried out over about half a decade, the new research was a detailed analysis of earlier research that involved data on nearly 18,000 patients.
- Improves Energy levels: Acupuncture works at circulating Qi, or life energy throughout the body. Stress can cause our Qi to stagnate, and acupuncture gets it circulating again.
If you have any questions about any of these, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I am happy to talk with you!